A medicinal food product without any side effects. It can improve one’s constitution, increase the body’s healing ability, to help maintain a healthy body and have a long life. Though man was aware of the therapeutic effects of ganoderma for thousands of years, only in the 1970’s was it successfully cultivated for medical use.
It is at once a hemocatharsis, detoxicant, diuretic, liver protector, intestine regulator, cardio-tonic, blood pressure adjuster, a cola tonic, anti-tussive and expectorant, a tranquilizer and an anti-tumor drug. Out of the several varieties of mushrooms, 6 of the red Ganoderma L. mushroom have the highest therapeutic effect and are known as the “King of Herbs”.
DXN produces this medicinal food product out of Ganoderma Lucidum grown through special tissue culture and organic cultivation method without using any chemical fertilizer or insecticide. RG is effective in scanning diseases, cleansing toxins, regulating body functions, ensuring recovery of health, preserving youthfulness and contains polysaccharides, organic germanium, adenosine, ganoderic essence, triterpenoides, protein and fibre. While polysaccharides function as a cleanser, organic germanium acts as a balancer increasing the oxygen content in the body and regulating the balance of electrical charges in the body.
The adenosine acts as a regulator lowering cholesterol and lipids, stabilising red cell membrane and regulating the metabolism for a youthful feeling. The triterpenoids act as a builder enhancing the digestive system and activating the nucleus of body cells. The Ganodermic essence acts as a regenerator overcoming skin diseases with rejuvenation of body tissue and beautification of the skin. GL serves as a brain tonic, oxygen supplier and the basis for body growth and contains almost four times more of polysaccharides and organic germanium compared to RG in addition to a whole spectrum of vitamins and minerals. The organic germanium in GL enables more oxygen to the brain and nerves/organs and act as a brain tonic and for cleansing nerves and stabilizing them also IMPROVING EYESIGHTS, hearing, kidney disorders with a special ability to control abnormal cells.
Ganoderma’s basic functions according to Dr. Shigeru Yuji’s clinical experiments showed that:
- It lowers Cholesterol in the blood and the amount of excessive fat.
- ItREDUCES BLOOD’S SUGAR level and restores pancreas functions.
- It lowers blood lipids and stabilize red cell membrane.
- It contains Adenosine which can lower platelet’s aggulation, lyse thrombi and prevent
- It improves the function of the cortes of the adrenal glands to maintain endocrine balance.
- It elevates the natural healing ability of the body, allows the body to establish a strong immune system.
- It prevents tissue cell degeneration.
- It prevents senility, maintaining a youthful constitution.
- It lowers the side effects of antihypertensive drugs.
- It prevents organ degeneration.
- It prevents allergy caused by antigens, because it inhibits the histamme releasing mastcell.
- It prevents and treats cancer and inhibits cancer cell metatastis
- Normalizes to prevent tissue degeneration.
- Prevents sudden death of cancer patients caused by embolism.
- Inhibits thrombogenesis and lyses thrombi on the wall of the surrounding tissues and removes blockade of cancer medication, increases these drugs effectiveness.
- Relieves pain caused by cancer.Generally, mushrooms family can improve immune system by activating Macrophage and Natural Killer (NK) immunity cells. Macrophage is one of our important first line defence against virus, bacteria and foreign substances. NK cells are responsible to kill cancer cells.Some can even improve allergic conditions such as skin allergy, nose allergy and asthma. Some of the beneficial medicinal mushrooms are:
- Golden needle mushroom (Flammulina velutipes)
- Shitake (Lentinus edodes)
- Maitake (Grifola frondosa)
- Agaricus Blazei (Agaricus blazei murrill)
- Reishi mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum)
All these fungi can prevent high blood pressure, diabetes, hardening of blood vessel and even cancer. But of all the fungi, Ganoderma Lucidum significantly stands out in its medicinal values.
However, you may ask…
Among these mushrooms, it is proven that Agaricus Blazei Murill (ABM) has the highest concentration of beta glucan polysaccharides. So, does Agaricus Blazei Murill mushroom has the best anti-cancer effect?
That’s right. ABM is the best mushroom for anti-cancer property. But comparing AMB with Ganoderma Lucidum, which one is better?
Ganoderma Lucidum does not only contains beta glucan for anti-cancer, it also contains Organic Germanium. This precious mineral has been proven to have strong anti-cancer effect too. Having both beta glucan and organic germanium together greatly enhance Ganoderma mushroom ability to fight cancer.
Besides, Ganoderma Lucidum contains Triterpenes to help cleanse our blood vessels from cholesterol and fatty substances.
Ganoderma mushroom even has Superoxide Dismutase (SOD). This enzyme functions as our primary defence line against free radicals in our body. SOD in Ganoderma Lucidum can help to protect against attack from harmful free radicals. This makes Ganoderma mushroom one of the best fungi for anti-free radical and anti-aging.
In a Chinese medical encyclopedia “Ben Cao Gang Mu” (Materia Medica – Detailed Outline of Medicinal Herb), an ancient medical practitioner Lee Shi Zhen in the Ming Dynasty classified Ganoderma Lucidum as a “superior herb”.
He grouped Ganoderma mushroom into six categories by its color and form, namely Green, Purple, Red, Yellow, White and Black Ganoderma. All six types have its own medicinal values and healing effects.
According to the record, “continuous consumption of Ganoderma mushroom makes the body light and young, lengthening life and making one like an immortal who never dies”.
Later, modern medical researches on Ganoderma Lucidum proved the findings of those ancient medical texts. That is why for over 2000 years, Ganoderma mushroom is highly praised in China. The Chinese calls it the auspicious herb, which also influenced their literacy and arts.